Monday, December 2, 2019

Top Takes: 4DX Is Harder Than It Reads

Take another look at the post that, as of this writing, has the twelfth most pageviews on this entire blog:

4DX Is Harder Than It Reads

Here, I report on my progress in trying to implement something like "The 4 Disciplines of Execution" in my own organization.

I've previously described "4DX" as a deceptively simple and oddly compelling system for achieving an organization's wildly important goals. But, as I begin to detail in this blog post, putting its concepts into practice is somewhat more difficult. And that difficulty starts at the very beginning, in the process of trying to decide what your organization's wildly important goals are.

+ + +

This post first appeared on Eric Lanke's blog, an association executive and author. You can follow him on Twitter @ericlanke or contact him at eric.lanke@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment